28th July 2016 - 15:19 | London UK, Nottingham Place,Marylebone | Rent: £620
This flat is right in the heart of the action:
- Only one minute’s walk to Marylebone High Street’s eating, drinking, and shopping.
- 3 minute’s walk and you’re frolicking in Regent’s Park.
- Shopping and the crowds on Oxford Street is a short 12 minute stroll down the high street.
Transport wise, what’s not in walking distance is easily accessible on the underground. The flat has the following zone 1
tube station options:
1. Baker Street tube station is 300m or a couple of minutes away: Bakerloo line, Jubilee line, Circle line, Metropolitan line, and Hammersmith & City line.
2. Bond Street tube station is 900m or 12 minutes walk: Central line, and Jubilee line.
(Also, Marylebone tube/rail is 800m/11mins walk, and Regent Park tube and Great Portland tube are 600m/5mins walk)
You can text me on 07904482902
Ad No: 111958 | Views: 325 | Replies: 1 | Report Abuse