CrazyOz Nottingham UK > Personals > Secrets & Confessions

Warning! Read CrazyOz's Safety Tips.

Swallowing chewing gum etc.

5th October 2011 - 12:04 | Nottingham UK, Notts |


When I was a lad at primary school, my teacher always used to tell us off for swallowing chewing gum saying it would stick to our lungs, cause major obstructions and damage the heart. What utter baloney!

I always swallow my gum these days and never had any problems. It's such a clean way to get rid of it as opposed to dropping it on the pavement for others to step on it. When I swallow it, it's gone for good and not a trace left behind.

I also swallow other things just to get rid of them and have never had problems. Plum stones, prune stones and even small bones so long as they're not sharp.

Am I very unusual or are there others out there who do this?
Ad No: 26119 | Views: 1,641 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse