26th March 2012 - 15:18 | London UK, Anywhere in London | Age: 28
Hi Guys and Girls!
I'm a British female, looking for some new friends to enjoy the summer sun with! The last few years it's happened that my friends have been quite lame - never wanting to do anything fun, always too tired after work or too broke and so on, so forth. I don't want to encounter this yet again - so I thought I'd take to the internet and find some fun new people to enjoy this summer with.
Doesn't matter at all where you're from, how old you are, what race you are, what size you are or what you do. I don't discriminate at all (and frankly can't stand people that do, we're all only human). I love meeting people from all walks of life as it makes for much more interesting conversation!
Things I'm Quite Keen To Do This Summer:
* Afternoon Picnics In The Park (food and booze and lots of music!)
* Trips to The Beach (Southend, Brighton, Hastings, Margate... whichever is closest!)
* Trips to Theme Parks and Fun Fairs (Thorpe Park is now open and so is Alton Towers, lets do it!)
* Barbecues (I have a garden, I have a large barbecue grill, but I'm afraid I can't cook, so I'm hoping someone else can!)
* Summer Festivals (Lots are happening in London, there's Wireless, Field Day, Hard Rock Calling, Lovebox Weekender, SW4, Camden Crawl and so on).
So all you outgoing friendly types, get in touch! Let's make it one to remember!
Ad No: 34350 | Views: 712 | Replies: 10 | Report Abuse