13th October 2012 - 14:04 | London UK, London |
Immigration Law - OISC Level 1 Notes for Sale!
If you are thinking of starting an immigration organisation on your own or you wish to be part of an existing organisation, then there are procedures that you must follow. The notes provide a step by step guide on how to register with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) at level 1.
It also contains immigration law, question and answers, sample of a personal statement, sample of various visa applications ideal for practice.
The notes will benefit OISC Perspective Advisors and those completely new to the field of immigration law.
1. Sources of Immigration law , primary and secondary
2. What is OISC
3. OISC code of conduct rules
4. Immigration visa categories
5. Immigration rules (updated)
6. The procedure of how to register
7. A Sample of an OISC Application form for your reference
8. A sample of a personal statement for the OISC application
9. Copy of an Insurance Policy to set up own immigration practice
10. An excellent sample of an OISC Advisor CV to utilise
11. 100 questions with answers on GENERAL immigration matters
12. List of resources, recommended practitioners books and membership associations used by solicitors/OISC advisors
13. List of OISC Regulatory bodies
14. Samples of covering letters used in practice - for various visa applications e.g. settlement application etc
15. Practical questions one should ask the client at the initial interview
Over 300 pages
For a swift reply, please text on 07520211223.
Level 2 and 3 Notes available too.
Ad No: 45878 | Views: 1,394 | Replies: 3 | Report Abuse