25th October 2012 - 17:28 | London UK, London
We are currently looking for tradesmen that have been security cleared and previously worked at the Bank of England.
The work involves reactive maintenance and you will be servicing the corporate offices and bank headquarters in central London.
There is a high demand for the following trades:
* Vinyl Stickers
* Multi Tradesmen
The ideal candidates should fall into the following criteria:
* Have previously worked and been security cleared at the Bank of England
* Relevant industry experience
* Committed and reliable (someone who can commit to an ongoing work)
* Flexibility (week days, weekend, nights, extensive hours)
* Presentable (you'll be working in fully or partly occupied spaces with office staff on the premises)
* Team player (good personal skills are required, as you'll be working within a team)
* Own tools and PPE
* CSCS card
If interested please email your CV 2 reference contact details to be considered for the role.
***Please note that only candidates who have previously worked at the Bank of England will be contacted back at this stage***
Ad No: 46128 | Views: 1,186 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse