24th October 2012 - 14:35 | London UK, South East London / Kent
With over 40 years experience this company has built many key relationships to provide repair works to residential and commercial clients in south east London and Kent. Due to an increase in work load they are looking to take on a junior / assistant site manager.
Working closely with senior site managers and quantity surveyors you will be responsible for liaising with both tradesmen and clients, overseeing some of the day to day operations on site and some sub contractor management. You will be expected to visit 5-10 sites per day, so your own car is essential (fuel allowance is included).
This is a permanent role with a view to train the candidate to a senior level over the next few years.
This role is suited for a construction degree graduate who has some relevant site experience.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Organised, with good time management skills
* Own car, as there will be considerable travel involved
* Minimum 1 year site experience
* Can commit to a permanent position
* Degree qualified in construction management or similar is preferable
We are looking to take on the right person immediately so if you are interested, or would like to find out more information, please apply ASAP via this website - Please be sure to include a current telephone number and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your time.
Ad No: 46382 | Views: 1,592 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse