25th March 2013 - 14:21 | London UK, SW16 5EL | Monthly Rent £516
We have a large, bright double room with loads of storage in Streatham Common available now, in a four bedroom house.
- Loads of storage space in the built-in wardrobes, or you could unscrew some of the doors if you want your things on display. There's also an under bed storage, and a dresser.
- The room is quiet as it's situated on the top floor of the house, with a view of the garden.
- Comes with a living room, in which we have sofas, a dining table and a large wide screen TV.
- We also have a conservatory/washroom which is also good for bike storage
- A large garden - good for enjoying a barbecue and drinks in the summer :)
- The kitchen comes with the usual suspects; a fridge/freezer, microwave, oven,
- A bathroom has a shower/bath, we also have a downstairs toilet
- There is also a driveway if you have a car.
Living in the house at the moment is one couple (Swedish, English) and two girls (Polish,
Portugese). The age range of the people is 22-32.
- The house is about 10 mins walk from Streatham Common station, from where you can take the train to Victoria (17 min) or London Bridge (27 mins), or change at Balham (4 min) for the Underground on the Nothern Line (about 20 mins to get to central London)
- The closest bus station is 10 mins away, where you can catch buses to Brixton, Stockwell, Battersea. There are night buses from Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and Liverpool st (159, 109, 118).
- From Streatham station you can also take a bus to Trafalgar and Piccadilly (159)
We are located near a Lidl, a Co-op and a large Sainsburys and Morrissons.
- Rent is 516.67 per PCM, (119.23 per week)
- The deposit is one month.
- Bills are not very much like 15-30 extra per month.
(The contract runs to Nov, so you can stay till then or you can choose to re-sign for 6-12 months more)
Text George on 07972259427 to arrange a viewing.
Couples or single people welcomed.
Ad No: 53604 | Views: 731 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse