24th May 2013 - 16:32 | London UK, Old Street
We are looking for an outstanding senior digital designer to bring his or her exceptional design talent, overflowing creativity and positive energy to our ever expanding team... We provide a top class working environment, the opportunity to work for some of the biggest and best organisations, and a continual commitment to ongoing training and development.
We need people who:
* are passionate about their work and our clients’ visions
* are able to work well in a team
* have a fine attention to detail
* take an active approach towards training and continual improvement
* great communication skills
* the ability to write clearly and concisely
* a sound work ethic
* a positive attitude!
As a senior digital designer you must:
* have creativity oozing from every pore
* live, breathe and eat design
* have a passion for digital technology - particularly web, online community and mobile
* have a shared mission to create a positive impact on society
* have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a digital agency environment or similar
* possess expertise in a design program such as Photoshop or Illustrator
* have a thorough understanding of the rules of design - typography, layout, emphasis, colour etc. - and an understanding of when to break all of those rules
* know the importance of sound ideas and concepts and be able to articulate your process(es) for creating them
* understand the importance of the different design requirements for online, tablet, mobile and digital TV design
It would be nice if you also have experience of:
Front end web technologies such as:
* HTML 5 and CSS 3
* Sass and Compass
* User experience
Senior digital designer - responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
* the full digital design presence for projects - online, tablet, mobile (and digital TV)
* brand guardianship for clients
* management of the design lifecycle
* user centric design focus
* leading on creative concepts for presentations
* creation of flat designs and their iterations
* creation of style guides, web language, style tiles
You will report to a project manager and will work with our lead developer, business development and marketing.
You will receive:
* generous remittance
* group personal pension
* various company bonuses
* a personal training plan for professional development
* attendance at major design/industry conferences
* opportunities to publish articles, blog and present to industry and peers
A bit about us
BrightLemon’s mission is to develop social software which makes a positive contribution to society. We do this by working with some of the leading brands in education, charity and government.
We aim to be the number one bespoke digital community agency in the UK.
We aim to provide a top class working environment, the opportunity to work for some of the UK's (and world's) biggest and best organisations, ongoing training and development, opportunities for growth and responsibility, and a continual commitment to allocating resources for staff benefits.
How to apply
To apply please send a sample of your portfolio - with a brief explanation of your involvement in any cited work - along with your CV. to jobs [ at ] brightlemon.com
Strictly no agencies please.
Ad No: 56181 | Views: 762 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse