21st October 2013 - 14:18 | London UK, Nationwide |
The DMTel Cloud Hosted VoIP service allows you to utilise a fully-featured business telephone system over your broadband without installing any expensive, dedicated equipment or telephone lines on your premises. DMTel can give you as many telephone numbers as you need, and as many users you need, all through the same Internet connection!
DMTel can offer you telephone numbers in your specific area code, or an alternate area code of your choice. If you have existing telephone numbers with another provider that you would like to keep, we can port these numbers over to the DMTel Platform and you can then use them with our Hosted telephony service.
If you already have SIP-compatible phones then you can just plug your phones in and go. If you need phones then DMTel can offer a wide choice of different phone handsets to suit the needs of your business. The service works equally well using desk phones, wireless (DECT) phones, software phones or apps for your preferred smart phone or tablet devices.
Your inbound calls can be delivered directly to your phones or you can utilise automated menu responses, call forwarding and call queuing features to suit the needs of your business. Users can set up call forwarding or voicemail for when they are away from their desks, or home workers and roaming employees can take their VoIP phones with them and use them at any location with broadband Internet.
Your outgoing calls will be billed at our competitive PAYG call rates or you can instead opt for one of our discounted calling plans. You can review your billing online using the login provided by DMTel for this purpose. This login also gives you the power to manage all of your calls and your users yourselves.
• UK or International telephone numbers from an area code of your choice
• Multiple users per number or multiple numbers per user
• Compatible with any SIP-enabled VOIP phone
• Competitive PAYG calling rates
• Self-administration web portal
• Call forwarding and hunt groups
• Voicemail and voicemail-to-email
• Inbound fax receipt and fax-to-email
• Auto attendant menus (that include directory and call queue functions)
• Support for on-hold, call transfer and three-way calling
• Call Parking and Call Pickup features
• Optional discounted call plans
• Optional number porting of existing numbers
• Optional Call Conferencing
• Optional Instant Messaging (IM), Presence and Click to Call Integration (New)
• Optional Call Recording
More Details on: http://www.dmtel.net/hosted
Get in touch: http://www.dmtel.net/contact
Ad No: 67866 | Views: 378 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse