8th May 2014 - 14:40 | London UK, N178DP
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
This position is available from July 2014.
Awaiting Eyes Foundation is a registered UK charity helping children orphaned by the earthquake in Pakistan. We are currently looking for a Business development Assistant who can help identify the opportunities to grow and develop the organization.
Your duties and responsibilities include:-
• Work with Business Development team to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities
• Staying abreast of product roadmaps and collating and representing customer feedback
• Research to identify potential new sales opportunities in existing accounts
• Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
• Maintain good customer relationships
• Work with partners to open up opportunities and regularly share information.
• Talk to business heads and IT staff at prospective client sites to identify business requirements
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Posses IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
• Excellent people skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of team
• Ability to manage complex workload
• Work methodically and to agreed procedures and time frames
Experience is not necessary as full training will be provided to the right candidates. The successful candidate must be available to volunteer for a minimum of 3 days per week for at least 3 months
Although this is an unpaid position, we offer excellent references upon successful completion of your assignment.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the HR department.
Ad No: 76018 | Views: 1,547 | Replies: 1 | Report Abuse