15th January 2015 - 6:07 | Birmingham UK, West mids | Price £4
Promotion Offer Was £12.99 Now Only £4.99 With Free Postage
To Order - Call -0121 565 3006
With the HDTV adapter, you can playback your videos on your HD-ready TV. You'll be amazed at what your phone can do with the Samsung S3 and HDMI adapter!The MHL Adapter is an accessory made with one purpose in mind to connect your MHL Host like MHL Phone or Tablet to your HDTV for viewing content on a larger screen. This state-of-the-art technology connects your MHL Host to your monitor or TV from the micro USB port to the HDMI port.
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 LTE
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 LTE
Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon i535,
Samsung Galaxy S3 T-Mobile T999,
Samsung Galaxy S3 at&t i747,
Samsung Galaxy S3 Sprint L710
Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 P5210
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 N5110 N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 N7105
* Uses a single, thin adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV
* Built-in MHL
* Support 1080p HD video and digital audio.
* Enjoy your HD Video on your TV or Monitor
* Connect the Micro USB Port to your Mobile Phone, then Connect this Adapter Cable to your TV or Monitor with HDMI Cable (NOT included in the package)
* Connect your AC Power Source to the Micro USB Charger Port
* The Micro USB Charger Port also Allows you to Charge your Mobile Phone even It's in Use
* With the latest smartphones being capable of recording and playing back video in full 1080p HD, the MHL adapter allows you to playback your videos on your HD-ready TV using a standard HDMI cable. You'll be amazed at what your phone can do with your device and MHL adapter.
* Plug and Play, Easy to Use without any installation
* Micro USB shaped MHL
* Automatically switches the phone into USB data / charging or MHL audio / video modes
* With the MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) adapter you will be able to connect your device to HDTV for viewing movies on a larger display. This technology connects your device to your HDTV from the micro-USB port to the HDMI port.
* Colour: Black
Ad No: 86748 | Views: 847 | Replies: 2 | Report Abuse