CrazyOz London UK > Services > Legal help

Warning! Read CrazyOz's Safety Tips.

Drafting Typing legal letters Immigration

25th February 2016 - 13:48 | London UK, Stoke Newington

If you have a legal or general problem, be it immigration law, property, family or a non legal matter, and you are unable to pay solicitor's or OISC's high fees, I would be glad to offer assistance in writing letters or completing forms at low cost.

Having worked for several high street firms and completed the LL.b I have experience in many areas of law, viz immigration.

If you need help in the following, please contact me today.

For an individual

1. Applying for indefinite leave to remain on discretionary grounds
2. Writing letter to Home Office for further representations
3. Your visa application has been refused under the PBS and you need help to apply for administrative review
4. You need help to apply for settlement under the EEA rules

For a Business

1. You wish to apply for Tier 2, 4 or 5 Sponsorship Licence Agreement
2. You have receive a penalty notice for allegedly employing staff without any legal status and would like the penalty reduced or waived
3. You need assistance with drafting employment contracts
4. You wish to apply for a visa under the Ankara Agreement

Please contact me today by phone/text

Ruby 07708080607

Genuine replies only
My fees are very reasonable
Ad No: 105358 | Views: 730 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse