CrazyOz > Services > Tuition

Warning! Read CrazyOz's Safety Tips.

Get paid to study Business,Tourism,hospitality

22nd January 2015 - 17:34 | London UK, london

Are you unemployed or would you like to start a new carer? Why not study at a Top London College ,courses are government funded , and get financial support living grant up to £10000
Edexcel BTEC HND
Diplomas in Business (Management)
Tourism and Hospitality Management
Full time and part time available
Eligibility Criteria :
You must be:
•18 or older on the first day of your course.
•be living in the UK on the first day of your course
Additional Criteria for Student Finance
•have been living in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your course
•be a UK national or have 'settled status' (this means there's no restrictions on how long you can stay)
You may also qualify if you are:
an EU national or a family member of one
Ad No: 71578 | Views: 681 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse