CrazyOz > Services > Legal help

Warning! Read CrazyOz's Safety Tips.

UK Spouse Visa l UK Partners visa l UK Fiancé visa l Appendix FM

8th May 2015 - 13:33 | London UK, United Kingdom

If you are in a relationship with a person who is settled in the UK, you can apply for permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom under a partner visa application.
We are here to support you whatever the matter, ICS Legal provides the following services:-

1. Application Checking Service – We will review your whole uk visa application and provide a full report explaining our feedback in detail
2. Consultations – We run international consultations where we will give you a call and answer your questions, find out more by registering with
3. Managed Service – We manage your whole visa application, our team will provide information on what documentation to collect, Fill in the application form and online forms also we have our own dedicated client support team to ensure you guys are updated throughout the process.
4. Appeal Processes – We will be able to do a written submission, Complete the appeal bundle, One of our barristers will be able to assist you in court if there is a hearing.

We deal with all application:-

1. Tier 2 applications - Bring your partner in the UK as a dependant
2. Dependant application
3. Spouse visa/Fiancé visa/Partners visa/Un married partners visa
4. Visit Visa applications for family members and partners
5. Student Visa applications – Bring your partner in the UK as a dependant

Contact us via email and provide us with all your contact details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

You can call us on 0844 800 3919 l 0207 237 3388, we are open from 9:00am to 18:00pm Monday to Friday. One of our advisers will be happy to help. So why not call us today and experience no stress.

You can view our website on, or simply email us directly on

Ad-76013 pic1
Ad No: 76013 | Views: 1,163 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse