22nd October 2014 - 10:39 | London UK, London Bridge
If you are looking for some real-world experience in a Social Media consultancy, then Snob Monkey may be exactly what you are looking for. You will be involved in the whole process of building presentations and bringing new ideas to the table. Your primary role will be to increase the clientele within the company.
We are looking for candidates with the right attitude and aptitude, a desire to learn the ropes and gain working knowledge of digital marketing.
Depending upon how well you demonstrate your abilities, we'll be ready to give you a fair amount of responsibility and latitude to make your mark.
• Gain valuable industry-leading knowledge and experience
• Learn the tools of the trade - getting involved in multiple digital marketing channels
• Produce reports and presentations for both clients and the consultancy
This is a Part-time job with a 3 month probation period, with prospects of becoming a full time position.
• Familiarity with MS Office. Fluency in English
• Personal and/or business use of social media - especially Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn *advantage
• Be well organised
• Have Sales experience *advantage
• Have a 'can-do' attitude and not be afraid to get stuck in!
• Be an outgoing and creative individual
• Be passionate about online
• Have a thirst to learn more about internet marketing and social media
• You are available to start ASAP
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ad No: 83137 | Views: 1,705 | Replies: 0 | Report Abuse