3rd December 2020 - 13:31 | London, London | Hourly Rates £15
Become an OISC Immigration Advisor
We are a team of Immigration advisors who assist new applicants to register with the Office of Immigration Service Commissioner (OISC) at level 1,2 or 3.
Whether you are a new advisor or wanting to upgrade your level, we offer professional and personalised assistance with the application.
The application can be complicated and can take many months to prepare. We can save you time, by explaining the application prerequisites and process in simple terms. We will draft your policy documents according to your proposed immigration business.
Our services include:
* Drafting policy documents in compliance with the OISC Codes of practice
* Drafting or amending OISC Immigration Service Business Plan
* Assistance in completing application form
* Drafting an effective competency statement
* Checking through your application to ensure its meets the OISC requirements
* Dealing with OISC requisitions if necessary
* Advice on self employed person or a limited liability company
* Website design
* Marketing services
* Immigration Training
* And much more
The test is currently held online due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
It is an open book exam which means you do not need to worry about remembering all the Immigration rules and procedure. We can advice you how to prepare your materials and notes so you can access the information quickly during the exam and hopefully pass with flying colours.
If you would like to discuss how we may assist you, please contact us.
***Genuine applicants reply only***
Ad No: 156924 | Views: 154 | Replies: 2