Home > Men seeking women (NSA) in London

Warning! Read CrazyOz's Safety Tips.

Oral 4 u - no reciprocation wanted

25th September 2022 - 7:23 | London, Sw London Surrey | Age 38


So, I’d say 99% of the time I’m your mr average normal guy. I’m 38, married, kids, mortgage, dog, decent job and a pretty good life. Now the other 1% has me fixated with strong aroma of pussy. I love it, the stronger the bettter. I have managed to indulge a little in this kink, as embarrassing as it is by buying some used smelt underwear online and it’s been fantastic. I’m now looking to indulge for real. Not worried about reciprocation. Your age, race or size are of no issue to me. Although I do have a weakness for the larger, older more hairy/natural woman.

Slim, good looking male, looking to chat first. X

Keeps getting deleted.

I am married, slim, 5ft 9, blue eyes, short brown hair
Ad No: 164601 | Views: 305 | Replies: 5