11th September 2023 - 11:11 | London, London
Cornerstone Investment Ltd looking for a candidate for the role of Chief Operations Officer based in London.
Cornerstone Investment Ltd is a new company and deals with properties and businesses. The company will start trading in Jan/Feb 2024.
The role for COO includes:
The position will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company’s financials and operations. The COO will have a strong finance and operations background with day-to-day responsibility for planning, controlling and managing all financial and critical operational activities of the company. Experience in land, properties, businesses and deal structuring would be an asset.
Job Responsibilities COO:
• Provides leadership over corporate operations and collaborates with department leaders to ensure successful operations
• Provides timely and accurate reporting of operational metrics and key performance indicators to drive business growth and profitability
• Leads the development and execution of an annual operating plan that fully supports the company’s strategic plan and annual budget
• Leads efforts to refine and implement profitability management processes, including utilization metrics and expense control at the operating unit level
• Identifies operational roadblocks in advance and adjusts accordingly to successfully achieve objectives on time
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
• Strong proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Education and Experience:
• BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA, MFA and/or CPA highly desirable
• 10 years of successful experience as a senior level executive
• 10+ years in a progressively responsible financial and operational leadership role, preferably in the property sector, telecommunications, financial industry
Please email us your current CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad No: 175536 | Views: 210 | Replies: 1